Beneteau USA is the American arm of the largest and most successful sailboat builder in the world and Beneteau is the most popular choice amongst sailors, leading as the #1 builder of 30 foot plus sailing craft in all of North America.
A few of the latest technologies employed at Beneteau USA to provide the finest boats at the best value include: CNC automated woodworking machinery, 6S Lean Manufacturing disciplines and Injected deck construction.
Over 7000 American built yachts having been produced in Marion, South Carolina since 1986. Beneteau USA looks forward to its continued success providing the finest experience in sailing, exemplified by the being the only sailboat builder to win the 2009 NMMA CSI Award for quality and customer satisfaction.
Murray Yacht Sales has comprised articles from over the years on How & Why Beneteau Builds A Better Boat.
- Building Beneteau: Passagemaker April 2012 Issue
- Gerard Martineau: The Wonderful story of Beneteau, made in USA
- NMMA Customer Satisfaction Index Program 2011
- Beneteau USA Invests in the Future 2009
- Beneteau on NPR
- Beneteau Brochure (History)
- ALPI Process for Interior Wood & http://alpi.it/uk/Index.asp
- Beneteau USA Celebrating 20 years & 6000th Boat Built 2006
- Professional Boatbuilder 2005
- Floating Dreams 2005
- Neil Pryde Sails Features Overview
- Why Beneteau Builds A Better Boat 2001
- Beneteau Business Journal 1998
- Murray Yacht Sales’ Awards
***There is a glich in our links so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request any of the above articles/brochures. We are sorry for the incovenience.***
THE EVER-CHANGING SEA
For more than a century now, Beneteau has been building boats. Sailing trawlers first – as strong as the sailors who sailed them. Fishing boats that put to sea whatever the weather because they had to, because the shipping forecast did not yet exist and the fishing could not wait. Boats built to last, just like Beneteau boats today.
Beneteau has held its course: the passion for the Sea and Sailing, which inspired its beginnings, is still the driving force behind a staff of over 1500 committed sailors.
In such a company, innovation is held in high regard. It is innovation that drives the whole Beneteau network across 28 countries and accounts for Beneteau’s presence at the most prestigious races.
For its part the Sea remains the same – ever-changing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.