The Beneteau Oceanis 38 is Honored at Miami Boat ShowFebruary 18, 2014
New Beneteau Oceanis 38 in St. Petersburg, FLMarch 7, 2014
(Sydney, Australia)- One of the more inspirational people in sailing may be Ronstan’s CEO Alistair Murray. As a life-long sailor from way “Down Under”, Alistair provides some of his perspectives of what “The Alphabet″ list might look like for “what’s great about sailing”:
- It is always an Adventure, whether participating in adrenaline filled racing or being independent in a quiet cove.
- It is Beautiful in every respect; boats, places and people.
- Craftsmanship skills are developed; it is a hands on activity.
- People with Disabilities can sail …. and win gold medals even.
- It is Environmentally friendly.
- Fresh air, Freedom, Families and Fun.
- Generations can sail together, including grand parents and grand children.
- Humility. Nature is more powerful than we are.
Complete A-Z @ Sailfeed: http://www.sailfeed.com/2014/02/ronstans-murray-the-alphabet-list-for-sailing/
More from Ronstan @ http://ronstan.blogspot.com/2014/02/what-is-great-about-sailing.html
Murray Yacht Sales on Facebook
Murray Yacht Sales