Bill Wright has joined the Murray Yacht Sales team in St. PetersburgFebruary 18, 2014
Beneteau Sense 50 sails from Palm Beach, FL to New Orleans. Follow her on SPOT.February 27, 2014
(Sydney, Australia)- One of the more inspirational people in sailing may be Ronstan’s CEO Alistair Murray. As a life-long sailor from way “Down Under”, Alistair provides some of his perspectives of what “The Alphabet″ list might look like for “what’s great about sailing”:
- It is always an Adventure, whether participating in adrenaline filled racing or being independent in a quiet cove.
- It is Beautiful in every respect; boats, places and people.
- Craftsmanship skills are developed; it is a hands on activity.
- People with Disabilities can sail …. and win gold medals even.
- It is Environmentally friendly.
- Fresh air, Freedom, Families and Fun.
- Generations can sail together, including grand parents and grand children.
- Humility. Nature is more powerful than we are.
Complete A-Z @ Sailfeed: http://www.sailfeed.com/2014/02/ronstans-murray-the-alphabet-list-for-sailing/
More from Ronstan @ http://ronstan.blogspot.com/2014/02/what-is-great-about-sailing.html
Murray Yacht Sales on Facebook
Murray Yacht Sales