|model||Beneteau Oceanis 54|
|draft||5’11 / 7’7|
|Mast Height||75’5 / 76′ 1|
Photo Credit: Gilles Martin-Raget
The Beneteau Oceanis 54 continues with everything that has made the new generation of Beneteaus successful and brings a magnificent yacht with flowing lines designed by Berret-Racoupeau to those who travel the oceans. The Super Yacht expertise of Nauta Design is very clear in the interior space and accommodation of the Beneteau 54. The hull ports together with the long coachroof windows bring natural light in and give a view over the sea which will delight aesthetics. On deck, the sea is accessed by a wide, very comfortable stern skirt. Thanks to its generous deck gear and a wisely designed running rigging plan, the flagship of the range remains a boat that is extremely easy to handle and, in particular, can be sailed shorthanded. Also of note is the capstan type windlass, the arrangement of which is inspired by the Super Yachts. The Beneteau 54 is abundant in living spaces (saloon, cockpit) and is available in an Owner’s layout version (3 cabins + optional forepeak cabin).
In addition, BENETEAU makes a 54 footer more affordable than ever thanks to the powerful pricing position available only through Beneteaus’ purchasing clout. Beneteau Oceanis 54:
• Balanced, comfortable hull for fast and comfortable cruising
• Easy access forward: wide, safe side decks, coachroof shape, handrails etc.
• Deck gear and running rigging plan designed to allow short-handed sailing.
• Twin steering wheel positions, a large table for a very entertainment friendly cockpit.
• Spacious sea going galley built-in beneath the companionway capable of
accommodating any appliances needed for comfort.
• Long cruising range: 256 gallons fresh water and 125 gallons fuel.
• Two levels of trim for real luxury: ‘Avantage’ and ‘Elégance’.