|model||First Class 7.5|
|location||In Stock / New Orleans, LA|
|draft||2.95′ to 6.73′|
|Upwind Sail Area||394 sq. ft.|
|A. Spinnaker Sail Area||667 sq. ft.|
|Mast Height||40 ft.|
The new First Class 7.5 is a modern and high performance one design
Designed in 1982 by Jean-Marie Finot and Jacques Fauroux, the First Class 8 has appealed many yacht owners as well as yacht clubs with her performance, her reliability and her seaworthiness. With over 1000 units sold in her class, she has been an exceptional startup and an excellent credencial for young competitors. To establish the specifications of her successor, and write another success story, Bénéteau and the French Sailing Federation have associated their know-how in performance sailing and high level training. The First 7.5, introduced in 2004, is a simple, transportable boat built to last. The well known expertise of Bénéteau in high level one-design classes is being pushed even further, with the introduction of a new resin infusion process coupled with systematic production control online. Designed by Groupe Finot with the insight of the French Sailing Federation, the new First Class 7.5 is a modern, versatile and high performance one design; which will be equally at ease entering a club race or a high level match racing championship.
• Hull with resin infused longitudinals for optimisation and consistency of the weight, guaranteeing One-Design compliance.
• Resin infused glass / balsa sandwich deck for optimisation and consistency of the weight, guaranteeing One-Design compliance.
• Glass / polyester resin injected rudder.
• Injected composite keel fin and lead bulb.
• Lifting keel by means of a hydraulic jack
-I 31 ft 4 in
-J 11 ft 3 in
-P 33 ft 1 in
-E 10 ft 11 in