Group Beneteau largest and most successful sailboat builder in the world. Beneteau monohull sailboats are the most popular choice amongst sailors, leading as the #1 builder of 30 foot plus sailing craft in all of North America.
A few of the latest technologies employed at Beneteau America to provide the finest boats at the best value include: CNC automated woodworking machinery, 6S Lean Manufacturing disciplines and Injected deck construction.
Murray Yacht Sales has comprised articles from over the years on How & Why Beneteau Builds A Better Boat.
- BENETEAU LAUNCHES NEW CUSTOMER CARE PROGRAM
- BENETEAU FACTORY – RESIN AND CORING SAILBOAT BY BOATTEST.COM (VIDEO)
- Beneteau Factory Hull & Deck Construction by BoatTest.com (Video)
- Beneteau Factory Woodworking Process by BoatTest.com (Video)
- You are not just buying a boat … you are becoming a part of our history!
- Interview with Bruno Cathelinais, CEO of the Beneteau Group
- The Beneteau Difference – In Detail
- Architects and Designers of Beneteau
- Building Beneteau: Passagemaker April 2012 Issue
- Gerard Martineau: The Wonderful story of Beneteau, made in USA
- Beneteau Inc. named one of the 25 Fastest Growing Companies in South Carolina for 2012
- Beneteau Visionary Honored For Influence On Marine Industry
- NMMA Innovation Awards: Two for Beneteau
- Beneteau has been listed as one of the World’s Top Ten Luxury Boats
- Beneteau plans to double its boat building by 2015
- NMMA Customer Satisfaction Index Program 2011
- Beneteau Brochure History SAIL 2011
- Beneteau USA Invests in the Future 2009
- Beneteau on NPR
- ALPI Process for Interior Wood & http://alpi.it/uk/Index.asp
- Beneteau USA Celebrating 20 years & 6000th Boat Built 2006
- Professional Boatbuilder 2005
- Floating Dreams 2005
- Neil Pryde Sails Features Overview
- Why Beneteau Builds A Better Boat 2001
- Beneteau Business Journal 1998
- Beneteau Model Reviews
- Murray Yacht Sales’ Awards
Murray Yacht Sales has been a Gulf Coast Beneteau Dealer since 1993 and is looking forward to sharing the advantages of Beneteau and the Murray Yacht Sales Team.
THE EVER-CHANGING SEA
For more than a century now, Beneteau has been building boats. Sailing trawlers first – as strong as the sailors who sailed them. Fishing boats that put to sea whatever the weather because they had to, because the shipping forecast did not yet exist and the fishing could not wait. Boats built to last, just like Beneteau boats today.
Beneteau has held its course: the passion for the Sea and Sailing, which inspired its beginnings, is still the driving force behind a staff of over 1500 committed sailors.
In such a company, innovation is held in high regard. It is innovation that drives the whole Beneteau network across 28 countries and accounts for Beneteau’s presence at the most prestigious races.
For its part the Sea remains the same – ever-changing.
Murray Yacht Sales is your Gulf Coast Beneteau Dealer, serving the Gulf Coast Boating Community since 1974